Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pro Gear!

What an amazing, exciting, terrifying few days!

On Sunday, I came home with a really nice package of pro gear ... thanks to my hubby, Paul, for having the confidence in me, and letting me take this step ... and to Garry at Vistek Calgary (downtown) for arranging such a smoking deal ... the price was WAY cheaper than even the largest retailer in the US (usually very competitively priced)!

Canon 7D body & extra battery
Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L lens
Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8L lens
2 x Acumem 16gig cards
Canon Speedlite 580 EX II flash

C$5555.52 including GST

I'm still learning how to get the best out of the new and very unfamiliar camera, but here are a few early shots ...

7D with the 24-70:




7D with the 70-200:




And here's a bonus shot: A panorama (stitched together in PS CS5) taken in Kootenay National Park with the T1i en route to Banff on Friday (doesn't show very well here - please click on the image to see a larger version):

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful shots! I've only seen Canada from the West- it appears to be lovely all throughout.

    ReplyDelete