Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Refreshed Website!

It has been a challenging few days! Smugmug, where I host my photo website, introduced a new platform last week.

Granted, they said we had as long as we wanted to switch over to a new format but that, eventually, they would put the hammer down and force a change. So, of course, I had to dive in!


"Intuitive" they said it was. Well, apparently I'm not intuitive! But I eventually figured most of it out ... and it was unveiled today, less than an hour ago!

Please visit tanyadeleeuw.smugmug.com and let me know what you think! They say it will work fine on any system - mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, PC or Mac or Other ...

Do you like the new look, or not?

Is it easy to navigate, or tricky?

Did it load quickly, or slowly?

Anything that I should add, or remove?

The biggest change I made was to remove all watermarks. If you find a gallery I missed that's still showing watermarks, please let me know so that I can fix that!

Onwards and upwards!



Images in Africa Wildlife Safaris & Photography workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment